Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!!

Well the new year is under way, I hope it's incredibly dull. Really, I don't want exciting. I just want to trudge along in a normal middle America life for a while.

The old year wrapped up with us taking a trip to the in-laws for Christmas. It was nice, but I think we stayed a few days too long. The kids were over tired and we had junk from one end to the other of Grandma's house. It was good to be home.

We are totally lacking snow this year. We've had a couple of dustings but nothing that even covers the grass good. I am now wondering why I spend so much money and energy looking for good snow boots for the boys. Though I know if I hadn't we'd have been digging out from an 8 inch snowfall daily.

Nothing really new to report. Like I've said before chaos is interesting. Daily drudgery is not, and you can tell the tales of your own laundry.

Take care readers. I haven't been much in the mood to post, but I am still alive and we are all doing well. If I get really energetic might put up a Christmas picture or two sometime before spring.

No comments: