Saturday, January 7, 2012

Bored

Yeah go figure. It's not like I don't have anything to do. I just don't want to do what's available. I feel like the kids, I want somebody to come up with something fun for me. That's usually when I tell the kids to do a chore, so I got up and started a load of laundry. Hey at least I'm being semi productive.

Hubby is watching a football game and I have no interest in that. I've surfed the Internet, reading random blogs a lot today. I've looked a cake website wishing I had the gumption to even attempt some of the masterpieces. I went and had my hair cut and colored - it needed it badly. Strange this feeling, it's really quite rare.

I have reading material, a book from the library that looks entertaining but I just don't feel like it.

Can you say winter blahs?

Thinking I may go start Downtown Abbey on the bedroom T.V. I've seen it before but they are starting a new season of it tomorrow night on PBS and honestly I don't remember a whole lot about the plot or characters. I just remember liking it a whole lot. If you have Netflix I recommend watching it.

Well, that's it for random thoughts. What is your go to when you normal time fillers don't make you happy and the idea of tackling a chore is less than appealing?

No comments: