Friday, January 6, 2012

Attention!!

Announcing my "new" blog!

Not a real "new" blog, just an overhaul. Why you may ask? Life is moving along and the direction of my blog has gone from being an "adoption blog" to more of a real life blog. Honestly the adoption part of my life is not all of who I am. It's certainly a big part of me, but life no longer centers around the fact that one of my children is adopted. Like everyone else it's just a small piece of the puzzle.

Probably the biggest change you'll notice is the picture on the top. Yeah, really that is my dining room table and all it's mess. Honestly that's what it looks like most of the time. Litter. So that's what I'm going to write about - the litter of my life. The good stuff (the corner of my Kindle is in there somewhere) and the bad (there's some bills in there too).

You also likely noticed the little blurb under the flower picture over there. Yeah, I'm going to try and get some goodies too. That means from time to time I hope to review some products. I already review some books I get for free and I'll continue that as well. Honestly I don't expect a huge influx of stuff to come through the front door. In the meantime I'll continue on as I already do with a little writing about life, with a book review thrown in from time to time. I'll also start reviewing some stuff I purchase occasionally to get a little practice and hopefully to get some attention from the people who decide where to send the swag. Dear reader rest assured I will give my honest opinion on stuff. If I say I like something, I like it. If I say it's garbage, you can rest assured that's my opinion as well. The only thing that might change my opinion of a product would be that I suddenly found a flaw such as durability issues in something I previously liked or found a new use for a product I previously hated.

I may yet do some design changes to the blog as well. Honestly I'm not over thrilled with the way it currently looks. The bad part is I am all thumbs with that kind of stuff so you may well visit and see some crazy looking stuff. If you do, know that I am likely trying to fix it and it will look different a day or so.

I do hope to offer some of the swag back to you as well. I don't have the space or inclination to keep a ton of books or other items I don't have a real use for. Stay tuned and there just may be a give away soon as well!

Please don't run away because I am commercializing some. I'm still the same old Winnie, doing the same old things. Hopefully soon I'll be the same old Winnie with some new stuff mixed in!

1 comment:

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

I could send you a photo of my dining room table (which is where my laptop is set up) and all my daugther's crafts...it would make you feel good about yours which is so much neater! LOL!