Friday, February 8, 2008

Just rambling...

Does it count as a month if the month is short? As I check my counter today I see we are at 31 days until our appointment. My question is since today isn't the 11th does that make it a month or do I have to wait till the 11th? Anyhow I'm saying we are at a month and counting down.

I got a few more things done on my to do list today despite a rip roaring headache that just laughs when I take Ibuprofen. I woke up with it this am, caused I'm sure by clenching my jaw with pressure that rivals an alligators bite power. Can't imagine why I'm clenching and grinding my teeth all night.

I called the bank and made sure my money was ordered, called the credit card but they said not to put a note on our card until just a few days before we leave, called the kennel to see about boarding the dog when we go to Arkansas. The sim card for our cell phone came in, I hope that goes smoothly because I'd hate to be battling that issue while there. Ordered a pre-paid calling card for my MIL to use so we can talk to ds every couple of days. Picked up the pictures for our photo album, used an online translator and labeled the pictures in Russian. I hope if we end up in the Ukrainian speaking end of Ukraine I don't insult anyone, but there are no translation thingys into Ukrainian that I know of. I also hope if the translations sound dopey that I'm forgiven and given an A for effort anyway.

I suppose there is no real news, just busy with everything and living. Just thought I'd update for those of you checking my blog, I know your there my counter is moving, leave a note please.

Winnie

1 comment:

Admin said...

Yay for getting adoption stuff done! At this rate you will be done with everything & will be sitting around for weeks just waiting!! :) I guess that could be a good thing though... plenty of time to relax & get a facial & enjoy the quiet without kids around... enjoy it & good luck with the rest of your list!