Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Just Can't Wait...


To get back Home. Isn't that a line in a song? I'll be moving very soon so the lapse between posts might be longer than normal. I won't be seeing this beautiful farm near the WI house though as there is construction on that highway into town and we will end up taking another route.
The movers will be here next week and we are supposed to be unloaded into the WI house by next weekend. I love the whole idea of movers. I'm still sitting here in a house that's as together as it ever has been and will simply just pick-up the junk before they get here so it doesn't get moved or boxed oddly. The only real prep I've done for the move is take down curtains and wash or air them on the line. This is the high life. ha ha I'll pay for it on the back end though as Hubby will be out of town two days after the truck unloads, hardly enough time to get things together but I'll manage. The rough part will come later as the new job starts putting him through many training schools. Good for Hubby, long weeks for me. The good part is I'll be somewhere that I know people, go to a church where I know what to expect and any work I do around the house will be for me instead of a landlord.
Well I guess that's the latest.

No comments: