Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I can FINALLY say

what the big secret is. I know I've been hemming and hawing about it for a while, some of you know what I've been alluding to, but Hubby has not allowed me to make announcements until today. WE ARE MOVING BACK TO WISCONSIN!!!!!! Hubby has been chasing a job for quite a while now, and the process has been agonizingly slow, as with any big company I suppose but we've been gnashing our teeth (quite literally) waiting on this to happen. Hubby accepted the job a couple of weeks ago now but just now got a start date and the go ahead from them to turn in his resignation at his current job.

This possibility of this job is what made us keep the house and suffer through several months of payments and not working too hard at renting it. Might have been a disaster for us but things worked out. Now we just have to move. Luckily Hubby's new job is paying generous moving expenses with REAL MOVERS. I've never had that before, they'll even come pack!! I'll feel like the Queen of England and just point to where things go.

There are still a few details to work out with the move. We don't have a specific date yet, but we expect that by the end of the week. I'm starting to make lists of things to take care of, address changes, school records, medical, dental etc. However I'm not too stressed as I know about where I'm going, what's there, who my doctor will be, (though I'm gonna get a new dentist) and all that jazz. May have a few blips with Igor's IEP and pre-school since he should have been registered in spring but hey I know people. he he

I'm so glad to get out of this dump. Unbelievably the landlord has already rented this little house to a family with 4 kids we are cramped with 2 here. I'm only hoping maybe they are a little older and don't need quite the running space that my two do. Today is miserable heat wise. Both window units are blowing full blast and it might be 80 degrees in the living room. Thankfully I can close up the bedrooms to cool it off in there when I go to bed.

Well that's the BIG news. I'll write more when I know more.

1 comment:

David&Monica said...

Congratulations! We are so very happy for you but are going to miss you :-( I hope you are not leaving before the 31st......