Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Someone suggested I clone myself...

this might come in handy.

I pulled a good one I scheduled Sonny Boy two weeks worth of swimming lessons that run from 9:10 am to 9:45. No problem except on Wed which is Igor's speech therapy/play group that runs from 9:15-10:15 and is at least a 10 minute drive away. It appears that tomorrow I will drop Sonny Boy off at swim lessons a few minutes early and ask a girl I've sat with at numerous lessons around town our kids have shared to watch him, drive like a crazy person to Igor's therapy, drop him off at therapy, turn right around drive back pick up Sonny Boy and then drive back to pick up Igor. Whew talk about spinning wheels and shuttling kids. I knew SAHM do alot of driving but I didn't think it took all the logistics of an aircraft carrier.

My only hope is that I told Sonny Boy we would skip swim lessons if it was cold again tomorrow. Today it was downright chilly and I wasn't the one wet, actually wore a jacket. The pool is heated so the kids in the water aren't so bad but it's brisk when you get out!

I'm waiting with baited breath, we may have an offer soon on the house, the people have narrowed it down to our house and another and my realtor says our house is much nicer (though it's a little more expensive) we'll see I guess. We've been down to the final two before.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Exciting possible news about the house!! :-D All that concentrated driving will help keep your mind off of waiting for that phone to ring.

Lori said...

I hope that your house will sell! I know that would really be a load off your shoulders.