Monday, March 30, 2009

Is it ever going to be Spring?

You have got to be kidding me, I woke up yesterday morning to several inches of snow on the ground. Mother Nature really needs to look at her calendar and see that spring officially arrived on the 20th of March. So to go along with trying to clean the house to show worthy appearance for a showing on Sunday Hubby also had to shovel us out, which of course took his help away from me either doing chores or keeping the kids out of my hair while I cleaned. Eventually I put the kids in the living room, shut the pocket door and threatened them with death if they came out. There was some screeching which I ignored, and they managed not to kill each other or tear things up too bad so I guess it was a success.

Instead of snow I keep trying to imagine I'm looking at white sandy beaches out my window but that is difficult to daydream myself into because my feet and hands haven't been warm since October. Honestly if this mess doesn't get settled with Hubby's job soon I'm going to call this queen bee lady and ask point blank - "Does he have a job in six months or not" should we start looking for somewhere else or are we staying put. It's this limbo thing that's driving me nuts. I just as soon know the negative just so we could move on, at this point we can't even plan vacations, flowerbeds, or activities that are further out than two months.

No real news, I'm just whining.

No comments: