Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Ranking the Review

I know some of you are being so kind as to rank my review, Thank you. I think there is some sort of glitch in how they do their system and it is not explained well when you rank. After you enter your e-mail and rank the review you will need to go to your e-mail account and open the e-mail from the publisher and click on the link to verify that you are not just entering everybody and your momma's address. It appears they've had problems in the past of people running up their own scores. Nice huh, especially considering it's a Christian book pulisher. So if you've ranked my review and not gone to your e-mail and clicked their link please do. If you haven't ranked my review please do, I have no access to the e-mail address nor do I know who ranked if you don't tell me. They say they don't spam, but be sure to click the box that says you do not want e-mails from them if you do not.

If everybody that has already ranked the review goes back and makes it official it will help my ranking by quite a bit.

Thanks

No comments: