Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Get you motor running...



But don't get on the highway
The traffic will kill you
and the van is in the way....
Born to be WIILLLDD!
Heading down south to look at something to rent and try and figure out the school district we will be in at the very least. That way Hubby can rental search in earnest. Honestly he's pickier than I when it come to living accomodations so If he finds something he can run with it. We have decided to move in time to get the kids in school when it starts in the fall as I don't want to uproot them and I can't take the single parenting thing any more.
Still no nibbles on the house which is either going to cause me an ulcer or to gain 30 lbs. I'm a stress and boredom eater so stress and the lack of adult company, crappy TV and a cold summer has me packing on the pounds again, lovely.
Funny I have all these witty post that pop into my brain while I'm in bed trying to fall asleep but by the time I get around to actually writing they have slipped my mind. The following was my theme the other night.
Things You Never Thought you Would say
these are a list of things I have said recently that I would have never though would cross my lips before my first born. Feel free to add yours in the comments.
Quit picking your nose and eating your boogers.
Get your hands out of your pants
Don't lick me
Don't lick the wall
Don't sit on your brother's head
Stop moving the furniture around the house
Wipe your rear end after a poop BEFORE you sit down on the bathroom rug ( I didn't actually say this one but hubby did)
Quit peeing on the bathroom wall
Make sure all the pee hits the water in the toliet
If you have a thought about somebody in the store WAIT till we get into the car to inform me of it.
My God you sure do have a lot of sand in your privates (hosing down the boys in the tub after a trip to the local beach)
Don't put that in your mouth
Things I knew I'd say but didn't realize I would say so much
Flush
Wash your hands
Put your clothes on
did you put on clean underwear?
Just how early did you get out of bed?
Geez that diaper stinks.
Pee and Poop go in the pottie not your diaper.
Do you need to go pottie?
Last but not least BECAUSE I SAID SO!
Notice how many of these things center around bodily functions.

No comments: