Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Lots of pictures

I've been told I don't post enough pictures and that I gab and get wordy a lot. Well this is my lots of pictures post.

This is today, just before the doctor appointment. I was hoping we'd loose that really big cast in favor of a smaller one, however it wasn't to be. Also note the Razorback jersey - a requirement today since the Hogs are in the Sugar bowl tonight. Woo Pig.
This is the X-ray taken today of Igors foot. I don't think you need a medical degree to see the break. The doc swears it will heal fine due his young age. I'm a little skeptical and have some feelers out about what others in the medical field think. If you happen to have a little knowledge in this area leave a comment.




The church did an original production based from the Chronicles of Narnia. I thought the woman looked like the Snow Maiden so I had the kids pose with her. Her mean charachter explains her lack of smile.


This is Hubby cooking our Christmas dinner. We decided to eat some steaks we had purchased at a discount warehouse food place. Mistake. Horrible. Wish we'd eaten chicken nuggets.



Christmas morning Chaos ensues.....

After Christmas we went north to visit the in-laws. A highlight of the trip was a day spent ice fishing in Father-in-Law's fish house. Igor caught a little perch. He was thrilled, can't you tell?




Sonny Boy caught a little Northern Pike. He's squeezing it a little hard here.



We'd had a trip to a ski hill planned to go inner tubing, however mother nature let her rip and dumped several inches of snow on the area thwarting our plans. Even with the snow it was pretty warm (for northern MN) and everyone went out and played in the snow except Igor.


The adults were busy making a huge snowman after seeing a 13 foot tall one in the paper. This one didn't reach those porportions but he was rather tall - over 5 feet.


The whole snowballed crew minus the little ones who were either bored or lame.
The holidays were nice and included some adventures but things are settling back down. On for the long haul of winter.











2 comments:

lifeshighway said...

Great snowman, Winnie. I enjoyed reading about your holidays.

Just a note to let you know one of your yards made the finals in The Yard Art Game for yard of the year.

Unknown said...

OUch on the leg break!! love the snowman.. now all the snow is gone. I don't know muh about breaks luckily I have not had to go through this yet with me or any child.