Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry Christmas

Since the chances of actually writing a decent post between now and Christmas is quickly diminishing I'm going to dash off a few lines in the next 10 min before I have to pick up the kids at school. Forgive grammatical, spelling and type-o's please.

Today was Igor's Christmas party so I'm sure he'll be wound up like a top on sugar when I get him and also his last day of preschool before the holiday. Tomorrow I will take him in the morning and he will sing in a Christmas program (Oh dear gotta charge the camcorder battery and iron the boy's good shirts!)

Tomorrow is Sonny Boy's party after the program, he gets out of school early but not terribly so.

When I pick up the kids I plan on taking the boys to Wal-Mart with me so they can pick out a Christmas present for their dad and hopefully I can get a few groceries. I'll likely need a drink when I get home.

Sunday we had a visit from G, Hubby's old boss and went out to dinner with him. It was nice to visit with someone that you don't have explain your whole background to with every story.

This morning I awoke to an opossum in my cat trap. I guess that pretty much settles that all the cats are removed from the neighborhood for a while. I didn't want to call animal control for the opossum as I figured they might forget about the trap and I could keep it if the feral cat problem returns (I'm sure it will) however while I was out releasing the opossum and working at the barn animal control came by looking for their trap and left a note on the door. So much for that theory.

One more weird thing to mention - who the heck is my reader in Sweden? Are you some of Hubby's far flung relatives or just somebody who checks in now and then?

Anyway Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Diana said...

I've got a couple of legit readers from Sweden. I know they read several other adoption / family related blogs as well. My guess is they found you through a link and just haven't commented on your posts.

Have a great Christmas!