Wednesday, December 9, 2009

...Even stoplights blink a bright red and green...

but not here in Kornfield, Il. There are no stoplights so I suppose the Christmas spirit has passed me by this year. I'm really not feeling the season and would cancel things if I could get away with it.

Not much new here. Just daily grind living. Most of the Christmas shopping is done, the house is decorated at least as much as I'm gonna do it. Mom is planning on coming up so I guess it will be a quiet Christmas.

The weather here stinks today. WINDY, the house is creaking and groaning, I hope the power lines stay up. It's cold and it's spitting snow, we missed out on the big snow that they got back in WI which bums me as I'm a lot like a kid for the really big snows though I do hate the shoveling.''

I guess that's all the news

No comments: