Tuesday, May 26, 2009

It's in the details

Is that a bug on the petal of the flower in the header picture? I can't tell and it drives me nuts every time I pull up the blog. Also if your a wildflower enthusiast can you tell me what it is? It was in bloom in the upper peninsula of Michigan in August or so.

The fund raiser went well this weekend but our the weather could have been a little warmer, much easier to sell beer when the temp is at least a little warm, however it wasn't completely crummy. I'm wiped out from the weekend and it was bittersweet working what will most likely be my last event with the friends we've made here.

Igor got new glasses, I'll post a pic as soon I can remember to take one of him. He is quite proud of the new glasses and is being gentle on them so far. We decided against the expensive lenses and went with the ones our insurance covered. They are THICK however the new frames make the glasses look way better.

We were trying to plan a camping trip this week before hubby heads off for his new job, but I don't know if the weather is going to cooperate and tent camping in the rain is not on my to do list.

Activity on the house has picked up and we see people scoping it quite a bit. The very first guy who looked at the house has sent several contractors to get estimates on siding, roof, paint etc he's still wishy washy on it. He's like having a fish that keeps nibbling on your hook but never actually takes the bait. Strangely few people have said that the house just doesn't work for them or that they hate it. I guess it's just a matter of getting the right person through the door now.

I guess that's all the details

No comments: