Sunday, January 25, 2009

A litte something.. and I do mean little.

Our Family, of course everyone can't have a nice expression at once.



Rub-a-dub-dub two boys in a tub





Igor decided this was a GQ outfit one day and nothing would do but for him to wear this combination!




Hello my faithful blog followers. I know there are a few of you out there still, my counter moves and friends say " I saw XYZ on you blog" though I'm not getting the massive hits that I did when we were traveling, but hey even I admit things are pretty boring when you get back home to the daily grind.

The economy is in the forefront of our minds now. Hubby's job tends to be one of the areas a corporation starts trimming fat from first, so we are nervous as the last quarter's profits were not good. Hopefully his department will be considered an essential evil and continue on with little or few cuts.

The quest to get Igor into the specialized feeding clinic is on. I've taken care of the PILE-O-Paperwork they sent in what had to be record time, called and asked them to place us on a waiting list to get an appointment asap. Hopefully we'll get in and get some insight as to why meal times are such a battle. The meal battles are the only thing that truely stresses me about this child, otherwise he's easygoing, loving and catching on to things so fast. He does have his quirks, don't get me wrong. I think Igor is the most pilfering child that ever lived, he's in my purse, coat pockets , any drawer that he can open etc and so forth so there is a constant vigilance there I would have thought would be able to relax by now. However it gives makes me be more consistent with putting things away so there is a plus because no one has ever accused me of being a neat freak.

Sonny Boy is really taking off in his reading lately. I have to run him off because he reads over my shoulder when I write e-mails. His most annoying habit is erasing our Wii scores on the games. Today he even erased my little charachter! Just play the stinking games kid and quit monkeying around in the Mii area.

I myself have been busy with my civic group. We had our year end banquet Friday night which turned out really nice if I say so my self ( I chaired it). I won member of the year award for the second year straight. Honestly I think I'm chosen as I'm the only one who will voluntarly clean the bathrooms at our big Memorial Day Festival.

I would really love to start the road to another adoption and have researched and found where I'd like to go. It seems like a good program and I can find little complaint about it on the internet which is rare. However Hubby says "NYET, NO, negative etc) until we see what the economy does. I understand his thinking and he's right, however it doesn't make thing any easier. I hope Obama has some magic up his sleeves to pull us out of this mess.

I guess that's all for now!




















No comments: