Wednesday, January 14, 2009

What a waste of time - but it's fun!

Ok, I must confess I caved to peer pressure and set up a facebook page. So if you happen to know my real name you can "facebook me" evidently that's a verb? I never knew it could be so addictive. I set the page up with a few little things last night and it snowballed. I had a couple of people wanting to be my "friend" as soon as I was member, I don't understand how that worked. Anyhow I've gone through and contacted people I haven't seen or spoken to since graduating high school, or college. I've spent tons of time looking to see if friends are on there but have quickly figured out that if your name is even somewhat common there will be too many John Smiths and half won't have a picture - or one you can tell who it is on it. The thing that is driving me crazy though is my inability to remember people's last names, especially people from college, I guess they were not drilled into my head like high school friends were since first grade - like one of the friends- we were two of the three that graduated together who had attended a little private school in my town.

Well I must go, the natives - aka Sonny Boy and Igor are restless, hubby is on his way home and I haven't even decided what to cook for supper tonight.

1 comment:

Zack, Jenn and William said...

We, too, are hooked on fb. Lots of fun reconnecting, and an easy way to share pics and news. Feel free to look me up - there are quite a few of us Ukie adopters on there!

Jennifer