Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Doldrums

I can't say there has been any great happenings lately, honestly I'm glad.

My neck symptoms have come back with a vengeance the last two weeks.  Near constant pain has not made me a happy camper.  In desperation last week I went in for a massage which helps some but not nearly enough or long lived.  I booked another appointment before I even left and I am looking forward to it mightily.

 I've also been trying to do some yoga in the hopes of helping the neck.  You Tube has about 10 kajillion videos so I've been sitting on the living room rug giving them a try after everyone goes to bed.  I don't know how therapeutic they are however tonight was quite the fiasco.   I'm sitting cross legged on the floor with my arms in crazy positions, when for some reason Callie (dog) decides I'm really interested in her slimy rawhide and she starts shoving it at me.  I try to ignore her but then she proceeds to clean my glasses with her tongue and pace in between me and the propped up I pad.  I get so tickled with the whole situation I'm giggling and fussing at the dog because really it must be quite the scene when I hear Hubby yell down the stairs "are you OK?"  Needless to say tonight's yoga was a wash.

The next few days have me finish prepping the camper.  I have it cleaned up, exterior washed, and all the mechanicals are good.  Hubby went to the DMV today and purchased tags for it (hasn't left the yard in over a year) now I simply need to stock it with linens and the "stolen" kitchen items that have migrated into the house.  I'm sure to not get everything needed, but I guess that's "roughing it".





No comments: