Thursday, December 12, 2013

Well, isn't this special

 
I'll add more detail later. 
 
Mom  had her heart cath today, the news was less than great.
 
Sonny Boy has was sent home on Tuesday from school and hasn't been allowed back in due to a bug.
 
It's REALLY stinkin' cold.
 
I've only managed to get like two Christmas presents purchased.
 
I ordered shoes from Zappos for Igor while sitting at the hospital this a.m. - figured out when I got home wrong size and they were already in transit.  Zappos great, refunded and will try to "intercept" my order like it's some sort of military mission or something.
 
I got a promotion at work (good news) but now I'm in training again for a while and all this happening at the holidays.
 
UG.
 
I don't know why I have to type everything centered, today I'll just roll with it.
 
 
 
 

No comments: