Friday, September 7, 2012

Friendly Friday

Just a few pictures cause I'm really bad at putting pictures up so I do it all at once.

While up north a few weeks ago we went to the Vince Shute Wildlife Sanctuary.  It was pretty cool.  We took three vehicles of family up so we had quite a crowd along.  Everyone liked it.  If your ever up in northern MN certainly worth a look-see.

Yeah, the quality stinks as for some reason our good camera has landed in the camper and never made it back out so we are reduced to camera phones lately.

The boys started school this week.  So far so good.  Sonny Boy, 1st day of 3rd grade.  He's working his new duds.  God help me as he has an opinion on his clothes now.

Igor's first day of Kindergarten.  I can never get a decent smile out of this kid.

Mom had a blood vessel burst in her eye.  Yucky isn't the word.  We did haul into the doctor and frankly there wasn't much to do since there wasn't any pain or anything involved.  The doc did prescribe some eye drops to the tune of $140, but they were just to help the irritated feeling she was having likely caused by those clots.  The eye is starting to look a little better but still pretty creepy so she's been calling her "evil eye" and pointing it at the kids a lot.

Found these at Wal-Mart the other day and thought them a hoot.  Dress shields for men.   The packaging was just as funny as the whole idea of them because I've teased Hubby for years he needs dress shields when he has a presentation to give.  Now I know where to buy them!

That's about all.  I gotta get off my rear and actually do something around here today.  The quite is so wonderful.  I don't know if I'll be able to fold a load of laundry without the constant chatter of Igor telling me whose underwear I have in my hand.

Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

Lin said...

Yikes, that eye is NASTY! Blech. Glad it doesn't hurt as bad as it looks. Let's hope that clears up quickly.

Happy Back to School!! :) I love that time of year when there is so much excitement and promise.

Cool bear photos! They are something to see, aren't they? We had our first bear sighting this year--it was scary to see them in the wild. Very intimidating.