Tuesday, March 4, 2008

My little boy is Growing up!

Today preschool had a field trip planned to a local state park. I could tell Sonny Boy was a little aprehensive about it since he'd never gone a school field trip. The field trips always seem to fall when we were out of town for some reason or another therefore he didn't really know what to expect. We talked about it and he said that he wanted me to come along. So this morning I roll myself out of bed and look more presentable than I normally do for the am drop off and plan to ride the bus to the park with him. He's still gung ho about me going right up until we pull up to the school and he sees the school bus, suddenly he's grown and he's decided he's just gonna go with Mrs. C and the kids ( they had plenty of chaperones already signed up) so my little guy climbs on the big school bus, waves at me through the window and off he goes to explore probably the most boring state park in WI. I'm sure to get a full report when he gets home.

Well I believe just about everything is done. Two more small items to pick up at wal-mart and the last min laundry and cleaning to do. I'm hoping to get into my hairdresser in the next day or two and get a haircut so hopefully my hair will stay decent and I'll put some color on myself since there's fear of being there for weeks and my roots are already getting obvious.

Well I better get to work while I have some peace and quite - it's a rare commodity and soon to be worth more than gold.

Winnie

No comments: