Saturday, May 8, 2010

Buy me some peanuts & cracker jack...


Sonny Boy's baseball season starts next week. Evidently Kornfield has a parade where all the Little leaguers march from downtown to the ballfields and then there is a big afternoon of baseball. Sonny Boy's uniform was passed out this week. I did a little obvious editing to the uniform.
Otherwise we are trudging along. Hubby just ran into Sonny Boy's teacher at the grocery and she reported that there are 13 school days left. Yay, can you hear my sarcasm? Anyhow in order to have a little down time and not feel like I'm running bonkers I've quit working at the barn for the summer, it's just too difficult to take both boys and keep up with them while I work and there is just way too much trouble for the two of them to get into while there. I'll take the next 13 days to finish up the extensive dental work I have going on in my mouth, catch up on some little projects and just have a few hours of quiet time before constant 12 hour days of crazy start. With Hubby working long days there is little respite for me thru the week. I hope to develop some sort of schedule to give some order. HA HA HA that's me laughing hysterically - order? ha ha ha ha


No comments: